Zapier lets you connect timetoreply to 2,000+ other web services and apps. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between timetoreply and other apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in another app, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting started with Zapier and timetoreply
Here’s what you will need to start using the timetoreply connector in Zapier:
- A paid or trial timetoreply account
- A paid or trial Zapier account
How do I connect timetoreply to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Zaps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “timetoreply”
- Use your credentials to connect your timetoreply account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with timetoreply and Zapier.