Feature-rich, ratio-driven software to help you optimize your sales team’s timetoreply Ratio™ and contact rates, to deliver more sales. Tailor-made to target the exact KPIs you need. Measures group and individual mailbox metrics over time.
Best for SME and enterprise sales teams.
ISO27001 & Google Security certified.
Measure Email Reply Times
Know exactly how long each mailbox takes to reply to internal or external emails with our email response time software.
Monitor Individual or Group Mailboxes
Measure all new incoming emails for an individual email account or a group email address where the inquiries are sent to your sales team.
Track Sales Agent and Team Trends
View what % of emails have been responded to in under 30min, 60min, 4 hours, etc. Set your own reply time bands and improve your sales team’s responsiveness to emails.
Set Response Time, and timetoreply Ratio™ Goals
Set goals, and KPIs and reward your sales team based on their activity and email reply times. View the time that the first emails and last emails were sent in a day, compare the number of emails sent inside and outside of business hours, as well as each member’s average number of emails sent and received per hour.
Powerful Sales Report Filtering
Know exactly how long your sales agents take to respond to customer or lead A vs B using our powerful report filtering.
Data At Your Fingertips
Export the data you need in PDF or Excel form. Use customized APIs to integrate into your chosen reporting dashboards with ease.
Detailed Sales Ratio Reports
Detailed analytics and reporting to help rsales managers support and drive their teams’ email responsiveness to inbound leads and customer emails.
View and Model Top Performer Interactions
See who your sales team members interact with most. Prioritize top leads and gauge email relationships, as well as patterns that lead to sales. Then repeat them!
Customers we are proud to have helped
Do more with your data
Get instant access to realtime data, and the meaningful
metrics you need to take action.
Works with all mail clients.
100% private and secure.
No credit card required
See Each Team Member’s Time To Reply Ratios
- View each team member’s average email reply times: both initial reply times and overall reply times over a date range of your choosing.
- Use in conjunction with the email volumes data to understand your team’s workload and productivity.
- Aim to improve reply times to outbound conversations – especially useful for those in Sales, Key Accounts, and Customer Support.
Set Reply Time Goals
- Set an initial and overall reply time goal for each team member, and/or specific clients. Track against these goals and motivate your team to knock them out the park.
- See who’s not hitting the mark and use this data as a springboard for coaching conversations for improvement.
See Each Team Member’s Total Number of Sent and Received Emails
- Sent and received emails broken down into first emails, forwards, and replies for each team member.
- Adjust date ranges to spot trends in increases or decreases – a great indication of inbound and outbound activity.
- This forms part of the Comparative Report in conjunction with the average and overall time to reply graphs, as well as the internal vs external conversation graphs.
7 day full-feature free trial
No credit card required
ISO27001 and Google Security Certified
No software to install